- 100% recycled - Post consumable recycled black resin - Eco friendly.
- Titanium carbide coated rotary blade for extra cutting capacity and durability (3 times harder than steel).
- Metric and inch measurements for easy guideline.
- Non-slip rubberised feet keep trimmer stable.
- Long lasting cutting bar: each side of the bar can be used in 2 different positions = 8 positions before replacing the strip. When worn on one side, flip to use opposite side.
- Built-in blade storage: secure and convenient.
- Pivoting cut rail.
- Softgrip® ergonomic carriage.
- Cutting capacity: 15 sheets (80 gsm)
- Portrait format up to A4 & Landscape format up to A3
- Works with Ø45 mm titanium cutting rotary blade (9737) or cutting (9531P), scoring (9538P) or decorative (zig zag 1343, deckle 9536P, perforating 9537P) blades.
International Article Number (EAN)
- How to lift the bar up on a paper trimmer?
- To assist you in lifting the bar on the paper trimmer, please move the blade carriage to the center of the bar. Take hold of the bar on either side of the blade carriage (do not use the blade carriage for lifting.) Put your fingers from each hand on the bar and place your thumbs on the trimmer surface. Now lift up on the bar with your fingers and use your thumbs as braces on the trimmer surface. This gets easier with each use.