Fiskars PowerGear and PowerLever pruner demonstration
PowerGear™ Hand Pruner
- Patented PowerGear™ mechanism makes cutting 3.5 times easier compared to standard mechanisms
- Unique rotating handle movement reduces pressure
- Extremely lightweight and strong
- Corrosion resistant extra hard steel (CrMoV) blades stay sharper for longer
- Non-stick PTFE coating on upper blade reduces friction and sticking
- Bypass cutting action for frews twigs and branches up to 26 mm diameter
- Fits medium and larger hand sizes
- Award winning design.
Powerful pruning is easier than ever
Fiskars PowerGear Pruner P94 is a fantastic example of Fiskars design expertise. It has a unique gear mechanism and rotating handle movement, which reduces pressure for maximum power and less effort on every cut. The upper handle made from FiberComp™ and lower handle made from PBT also ensure this pruner is both extremely lightweight and strong, while non-stick coating on upper blade reduces friction and sticking. All in all these secateurs are perfect for pruning trees and bushes as well dead heading with ease.