Our POWER TOOTH® Softgrip® Saw is a great choice for taking down thick tree limbs too large for a lopper. A POWER TOOTH® blade with triple-ground, razor-sharp teeth makes aggressive cuts to help you get through dense wood with speed and efficiency, the fully hardened steel blade stays sharp longer than others, and a low-friction, rust-resistant coating makes every cut easier. You can even flip the saw for easy, controlled undercuts. The contoured handle with Softgrip® touchpoints provides a secure, comfortable one-handed grip.
- Ideal for making quick, clean cuts through thick branches
- POWER TOOTH® blade with razor-sharp, triple-ground teeth powers through wood faster
- Fully-hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Makes quick, easy undercuts without sacrificing control
- Contoured handle provides excellent one-handed grip and control
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Blade length: 13"