The ShopBoss™ Hardware Snip is an innovative multipurpose tool that combines some of the most frequently used tools in your toolbox. Titanium-coated blades provide the superior cutting performance your projects demand, and a serrated edge grips while you cut for improved control. A built-in notch for wire cutting and wire stripping and a twine cutter add the versatility you need to tackle a variety of jobs. A built-in bottle opener makes opening your favorite bottled beverage a snap. Specially designed handles combine with a unique, spring-action design to give you more cutting leverage. The easy-action lock keeps the blades closed when you are done cutting. But that’s not all — the ShopBoss™ Hardware Snip also includes a multipurpose holster with a belt clip, deburring file, tape cutter and pencil holder.
- Ideal for cutting aluminum siding, roof flashing, screen, binding straps, light sheet metal, 18-gauge wire and more
- Serrated blade edge grips while you cut for improved control
- Titanium blade coating resists wear, scratches, chemicals and corrosion
- Contoured, asymmetrical handles are designed for use with work gloves and accommodate right- and left-handed users
- Spring-action design reduces hand fatigue and provides cutting leverage
- Wire cutter and stripper slices through wire without adding wear to blades
- Twine cutter cuts twine cleanly and quickly
- Pry-off bottle opener makes it easy to open bottles with work gloves
- Easy-action lock keeps blades closed when not in use
- Handle includes hanging loop for easy storage
- Sheath includes a belt clip, deburring file, tape cutter and pencil holder
- Length: 9"