Our Power-Lever® Softgrip® Hedge Shears feature compound lever technology that multiplies your leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot shears. Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades feature a serrated edge to grip while cutting, and a patented self-sharpening design ensures that every cut is clean and crisp. A rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier, shock-absorbing bumpers reduce jarring vibrations, and durable steel handles with Softgrip® touchpoints offer a secure, comfortable grip.
- Ideal for trimming and shaping hedges and decorative shrubs
- Power-Lever® technology multiplies leverage to give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot hedge shears
- Gator-Blade® serrated blades grip branches and stems for clean cuts
- Patented self-sharpening design keeps the blades performing at their best
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades make clean cuts
- 10" blades cut all the way to the tip
- Low-friction coating helps the blades glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Shock-absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Length: 23"