1. If using the ShapeCutter™ with template, remove orange freehand spacer.
2. Place the Shape Template™ on top of your paper with the Fiskars® logo facing up (on a Fiskars® ShapeCutter™ mat) with the template logo facing up.
3. Place the ShapeCutter™ inside the shape against the edge and slide around the outline of shape.
1. Start cutting in a straight spot on your shape.
2. Always apply pressure toward the outside edge of the template, not just down into the paper.
3. Do not reverse direction as paper may tear. If you do not think you cut all the way through, continue cutting in the same direction until the shape is cut out.